Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Master of Acupuncture
National University of Natural Medicine, Portland OR 2011-2016
Completed an accredited program of coursework and supervised practice in Naturopathic and Classical Chinese medicine.
• Stellar Academic Achievement Scholarship recipient 2011-2013
• NMSA Legislative chair 2013-14
• Student Alliance for Integrative Medicine (SAIM) secretary, 2013-2014
• Peer Mentor 2012-2016
• 1 year fixed ND shift in Women’s Health
• 1 year fixed acupuncture shift at Providence St. Vincent’s Oncology & Hematology clinic
Cynthia Bye, ND, FABNO, Naturopathic Oncology – 2012
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa campus - 2013
Dave Allderdice, ND, FABNO, Naturopathic Oncology – 2013
Kimberly Hindman, ND, LAc, Primary care - 2013
Daniel Gruenberg, MD, Medical Oncology – 2013-2014
Edythe Vickers, ND, LAc, Primary care - 2014
Lucy Langer, MD, Medical Oncology - 2014
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Philadelphia campus – 2015
Sheryl Estlund, ND – primary care at Outside In clinic - 2016
University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley CA – 2003-2005. Graduated Cum Laude.
• Golden Key International Honor Society - 2004
• Peer tutor – medical anthropology, sociology, anthropology of religion
Santa Monica College, Santa Monica CA – 2001-2003. Graduated with highest honors.
• Selected for Scholar’s Program (top 2% of students)
• Peer tutor – astronomy, psychology, macroeconomics, history, philosophy
• Member of Women’s Society and environmental club, doing community outreach and education.
• Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians – 2016-present
• Washington East Asian Medicine Association – 2016 – present
• Western Pain Society – 2016-present
• Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians 2012 –present
• American Association of Naturopathic Physicians 2011-present
• Golden Key International Honor Society 2004-present
• Returning Veterans Project –Providing pro bono health care to post-9/11 veterans and their families in the Portland and SW Washington region. 2017-present. http://www.returningveterans.org
• Community Roots Collaborative –Providing medical care and addiction recovery support to people transitioning from homelessness to blended tiny house communities. 2017-present. https://www.facebook.com/CommunityRootsCollaborative/
• Friends of Hospice, SW Washington – Participating in fundraising efforts to support local hospice programs as they provide compassionate care to the terminally ill 2017-present.